Categories

Home » Life » Obituaries » Death Notice: Paul DeStefano

Death Notice: Paul DeStefano

Paul DeStefano

Paul DeStefano

Paul DeStefano, former Haddam First Selectman, passed away this morning, December 26, 2014, after a brief battle against cancer. Services will be held in Guilford. We will publish more details as we know them.

Please follow and like us:

6 Responses to Death Notice: Paul DeStefano

1. Kathy Ely

December 26, 2014 at 3:24 pm

So very sorry to read this sad news.

2. Erich Twachtman

December 26, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Very sad….what a great man that did so much for our town.

3. Larry Cottrell

December 26, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Our prayers go out to the family.

4. Bob Siegrist

December 26, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Thank you for your service to the Town of Haddam, Paul. You worked so hard to make this town a better place.

5. Kimberly DiMauro

December 29, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Paul was not only a friend, he was a true genuine nice man. With his open door as a First Selectman which he did a great job in our town. I always told friends of Haddam and townspeople he was very approachable and would help any way he could. I had the honor of meeting him as he frequently supported many business in town including my hair salon. Paul was a
    Writer and Author his genuine smile, support, and friendship with be greatly missed by me and many others . He was so pleasant to talk with and had a strong love for his family and was so proud of all of them. I was so honored to cut my towns first selectman’s hair..for a few Years.. He had a young girl in his family that became a hairdresser which he then supported . He was a true family man..
    I will miss you Paul. Your kind voice and witty sense of humor and your education and chats of town operations and concerns. You were a fine And well respected a Selectman, husband, father and friend. May God welcome you home with open arms and you can rest knowing they will be taken care of and know you will meet again and rejoice in Gods presence.. RIP dear friend

6. Yevette DuBois